Friday, October 23, 2015

WOW! Check out their OFFICIAL website!


Was told link below to their website isn't working and I am not sure why, so you will have to just copy and paste www.katellabakery.com

It's been a while since I've updated this blog, but what really can I add to saying that this is the best place in Southern California to get your Deli on!

So, it delights me to no end to have stumbled upon their OFFICIAL website and, folks, it will make you drool and maybe make you cry...

OMG. Here's the link: www.katellabakery.com and I don't blame you for clicking it right now.

Wonderful photos of their wonderful offerings. A price list AND (excuse me while I wipe the tears of joy from my eyes) you can order on-line for pick-up.

AND...

AND...

You can order gift cards. Their catering menu is on-line. And, don't fall over, they are starting a Katella Deli Reward Card program. You can sign up for their e-mails. You can text "Subscribe KatellaDeli" to 40404 for exclusive deals and specials. They are also on Twitter (but they haven't twitted ;-) from what I see).

I KNOW that when I die, there will be a Katella Deli in heaven because Katella Deli surely is heaven on earth.

No comments: